We start by having the right people in-house. To that we add strategic partners who are industry leaders in automation technology. By bringing everything together, we’re able to consistently integrate ingenious customized solutions that solve the toughest materials handling challenges.
This role is specifically selling Large Distribution Systems nationally. This includes Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems - AS/RS, or Warehouse Control Systems (WCS) as examples.
The Senior Account Manager oversees new sales to existing and new customers. Also, oversees projects and business relationships with assigned accounts, exceeding customer’s expectations.
- Oversee projects associated with assigned Global manufacturing accounts, including but not limited to new development, internal and external communication, support and maintenance issues.
- Evaluate assigned account’s business processes and provide recommendations for automation and enhancements that generate additional revenue.
- Collaborate with business development.
- Collaborate with development, marketing, support, and QA to ensure the successful launch and acceptable performance of solutions.
- Identify revenue opportunities within assigned accounts through communications, programs and other activities as needed, collaborating with marketing, business development and support.
- Act as liaison for internal and external communications with assigned accounts. Manage ongoing conference calls and ensure a positive relationship with assigned accounts. Provide regular status reports and manage task lists on assigned accounts progress for all project areas.
- Manage projects using defined project management tools and communication vehicles.
- Facilitate enhancements to communications, tools, capabilities and product lines.
- Participate in cross functional groups to establish marketing campaigns, product direction and productive solutions
- Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
- Develops and implements plans for Key Account Field of Play
- Drives revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Pursues long-term account strategy that maximizes profits.
- Performs customer presentations articulating the value proposition of product/solution/service offerings.
- Provides management with suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels.
- Develops forecasts, budgets, and operating plans for Key Account Field of Play.
Education, Experience, and Other Requirements
- A bachelor's degree in business or equivalent and seven plus years of proven success in high-tech sales and account management.
- Five plus years of experience as an account manager, product manager or project leader in a complex manufacturing, distribution, or industrial sales.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.