|Job Title||General Manager (Expat)|
Our client is a 5* Resort with several yachts/boats. The resort offers a large selection of cruises, water sports and activities.
Note that this superb resort is located in a magnificent, but remote location, the area is world famous for its underwater world.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• 5* & leisure resort experience
• Experience in the same position or similar role
• Must love sea activities
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Able to deal effectively with guests in a luxury resort environment
• Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance
• Actively involved in ensuring excellent guest experience and innovate in revenue generating efforts
• Well presented, sociable, outgoing pleasant personality
• Person full of drive who loves and can relay to and follow the vision of this unique company and property
• Young, dynamic
• Passion for service excellence
• Creative thinker, independent, organized
• Quality orientated
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Innovative and passionate about training
• Able to set example of positive values of integrity, accountability, reliability and work as a team
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Proactive and result driven
• Flexible working hours
Due to the remoteness of the location, unfortunately no option for school-going children.
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.