|Job Title||Director of Analytics - Health Plan|
|Degree Required||Bachelors required|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Job Description||Optomi Health IT, in partnership with our client, a not-for-profit Integrated Delivery Network |
• Work closely with the VP of Analytics and appropriate business stakeholders to develop the vision, strategy, goals and objectives for the Health Plan
• Manage the financial impact of analytic initiatives. Ensure effective collaboration across business units and the Analytics Organization
• Work with AO Directors and business leadership to develop the strategic agenda, tactical execution plan and project pipeline for the five Centers of Excellence
• Design and implement standardized practices to drive alignment and consistency throughout operations and output across the hub-and-spoke model
• Lead, review and provide recommendations to design and integrate new analytical processes to translate data into actionable insights so as to enhance organizational analytical capabilities and support strategic business decision making
• Work with the Data Steward Lead, EDW team, IT, and Tools & Solutions team to translate requirements
• Maximize the value of payer administrative & claims data and support an integrated approach to analytics
• Lead a portfolio of analytics projects which includes the plan, scope, and functional requirements development, project prioritization and risk management
• Provide and coordinate analytics education to a broader group of stakeholders outside of the AO
• Maintain technical expertise and serve as a subject matter advisor on reporting/analytics/research products for the enterprise
• Support and promote the development of all analytical talent across the AO model
• Manage Health Plan team budget and support the overall AO budget
• Established track record of presentations/publications and thought leadership in the AO field in order to represent the organization at external forums
• Develop year-end value story to demonstrate value of the team and their contribution to progress towards the AOs and the organization’s goals
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's Degree required. Masters degree highly preferred.
• 10+ years of business intelligence, analytics and reporting experience in the health plan/insurance/payer sector.
• 5+ years of progressively responsible supervisory/management experience
• Experience managing complex projects developing data-driven and outcome-based initiatives.
• Deep healthcare data, statistical analysis experience, and demonstrated understanding of health plan processes.
• Knowledge of program evaluation, predictive modeling, data mining, and clinical best practices preferred.
• Must have knowledge of Business Objects, SQL and SAS.
Relocation assistance will be provided.
|Number of Openings||1|