POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Downers Grove, IL is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to design components. The right candidate will leverage their hands-on experience developing mechanical parts to design, develop, and test new connectors.
- Perform structural and thermal FEA simulations
- Experience creating mechanical designs, design guides, design modifications and model best practices
- Investigate and analyze design quality, structural integrity
- Perform simulation and testing
- Support design team
- Recommend design improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related applied sciences (Applied Physics, Applied Mathematics)
- 3+ year’s hands-on experience using Siemens NX CAD - designing mechanical parts
- Ideally will also know Abaqus FEA
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Resumes with the skills listed in this job description get faster responses. For quick customization tactics to get better response rates, check out the Resume playlist at www.SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com/YouTube for immediate help.
Apply Today with your Resume, or LinkedIn profile, or simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use "ZRTB12932" as the subject!
(email with attachments but no text in the body of the email often get blocked by spam filters, instead tell us why you're interested.)