Our client is in search of a dynamic financial leader who will partner across the business to fuel growth and drive profitability by preparing robust financial analysis, implementing sound accounting practices, and developing strong processes and controls to effectively manage manufacturing spend. The ideal candidate will have a strong accounting background in a heavy manufacturing plant with experience using data and key performance indicators to identify trends and proactively influence results.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for all Finance functions including General Accounting, Inventory and Cost Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Prepares accurate and timely financial reporting and analysis of business activity and financial position. Identifies trends and opportunities to improve performance and reduce manufacturing costs.
- Maintains a system of internal accounting controls to safeguard the reporting of company assets. Develops and implements effective policies and procedures. Periodically reviews business processes for efficiency and cost reduction opportunities.
- Manages cash flow, with a focus on working capital efficiency
- Prepares monthly financial forecasts and the Annual Operating Plan in close partnership with the leadership team and Group FP&A Director
- Prepares financial justifications for capital investments. Tracks capital spending vs. approved budget and performance against business case assumptions
- Supports internal and external audit requests
- Leads the annual physical inventory process
- Ensures all federal, state, and other required governmental reports are filed promptly.
- Other projects as assigned
Experience and Educational Qualifications
Undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance. CPA and/or MBA preferred. 10+ years overall experience with concentration in a manufacturing environment. Experience in all phases of the accounting cycle.
Please forward resume(s) to Reba White at email@example.com
SUMMERFIELD ASSOCIATES, INC. is an award winning and nationally recognized leader in the consulting and recruiting industry. We are dedicated to the success of our clients, our employees, and our business. To view more of our opportunities please visit www.summerfield.net