|Job Title||Executive Sous Chef (Expat)|
|Job Description||Our client is a very high end 5* International Chain Hotel with 200+ Rooms and multiple F&B Outlets.|
This role will be reporting directly to the Executive Chef.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Culinary school background
• Experience in a similar position
• Michelin * Restaurants experience is an advantage
• European trained in western cuisine
• Able to manage day-to-day operation of the Culinary department
• Knowledge of all Kitchen operations and procedures
• Good English both spoken and written
• Good in food cost and stock control
• Computer literate
• Good communication skills
• Strong leadership, tactical skills and result oriented
• Energetic, hands-on, result oriented, motivated
• Able to work flexible hours
• Readiness and ability to initiate action
• People friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Able to adapt and adjust to last minute changes
• Able to work with a diverse group of individuals
• Mature, professional outlook
• Experience with HACCP Standard
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Good customer relations skills
• Good administration skills
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.