|Job Title||Director of Sales & Marketing (Expat)|
Our client is a 5* International Chain Resort with 200+ Rooms and multiple F&B Outlets.
Please note that this position is available for Expat only.
• Extensive experience as DOSM
• Well established in leisure market
• Extensive experience working in 5-star high-end international chain hotels
• Asia experience preferred
• Solid established contacts with international high end luxury tour operators
• Experience in properties associated with Virtuoso and the likes
• Strong knowledge in international PR & Marketing, both traditional and digital
• Diverse knowledge of the online marketing and distribution environment
• A clear understanding of revenue/yield management techniques
• Experienced in managing the implementation of hotel sales and marketing strategies and development of new business within the transient, group and events segments, including market mix, pricing, direct sales, marketing and acquisition status and results
• Able to direct and organize the sales and marketing function within the hotel in order to source, secure and maximize all sales opportunities in line with annual business plan
• Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment
• Outstanding selling and negotiation skills
• Comprehensive computer skills and computer literacy
• Strong leadership skills and ability to develop and motivate his/her team
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Fluent in English
• Excellent communication and tactical skills
• Wide network of contacts
• Positive attitude
• Strong leadership and team player at the same time
• Result oriented in order to achieve targets
• Able to work efficiently under pressure and fast response
• Strategic thinking capabilities
• Good owner-relationship skills
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.