|Job Title||Chief Executive Officer (Expat)|
|Job Description||Our client is a local Hotel & Resort Operator in Indonesia. |
This position will report to the BOD and will be based in Jakarta with frequent traveling around Indonesia for property visits.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• University graduate in business administration or hospitality management or related field
• Five-star hotel experience
• Minimum five years experience at Corporate level
• General knowledge of Hospitality business culture, management structure, familiarity with major brands
• Project management skills
• Strong network for business intelligence
• Able to travel frequently
• Delegation, negotiation and diplomacy skills required
• The position requires someone who thinks “like an entrepreneur”
• Ability to work long hours when needed in a mentally demanding environment
• Must be able to blend in with the company culture and philosophy
• Good in owner relations
• Strong personality, fair but tough leader who generates respect
• Thorough knowledge of hotel's operating policies & standards
• Clear strategic thinking and planning
• Willingness to take ownership and be held accountable
• Flexible, adaptable, able to think creatively as plans evolve and events unfold
• Excellent interpersonal skills, strong cultural sensitivity
• Strong influencing skills; persuasive, able to win support and engagement of others
• Personally champions a team culture
• Commands the respect of others; recognized as a person of high integrity, sincerity and in whom others place their trust
• Ability to creatively execute strategies and drive results
• Ability to network and build relationships to improve the efficiency and growth of the business
• Attention to details and guest satisfaction enhancements
• Quality orientated
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Strong in cost control, also budgeting and P&L management
• Computer literate
• Dynamic, energetic, hands-on, motivated, innovative
Please note that this position has been put on hold by our client.
Although we welcome applications, suitable candidates will be considered once the position is active again.
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.