Here's an opportunity for experienced and knowledgeable Master Technician to join our Industrial Refrigeration Service Team. Using your expertise in refrigeration, you will provide troubleshooting and repair services for industrial refrigeration customers, commonly found within the food and beverage, refrigerated storage, pharmaceutical, and gas processing industries.
In this role, you must have:
- Progressive work experience with diagnosing, repairing, and performing maintenance services on industrial refrigeration systems and associated controls.
- Extensive knowledge with a variety of industrial refrigeration equipment such as screw and reciprocal compressors, evaporators, condensers, valves, motors, pumps, and associated control/alarm systems.
- Universal EPA certification.
- Knowledge of OSHA and industry safety requirements.
- Initiative; self-motivated (driven), self-starter.
- Excellent communication and customer services skills.
- Professional demeanor and positive, caring attitude.
- Must be able to work independently and without supervision.
What we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of industrial refrigeration piping systems and equipment associated with ammonia refrigeration systems for food distribution centers, cold storage, and food processing facilities.
- Knowledge of construction equipment and techniques, drawings, and specifications.
- Knowledge of building materials, engineering standards, and codes.
- OSHA 30 certification.
- Ability to deal diplomatically and communicate effectively (verbally and written) with internal and external customers.
- Capable of maintaining a high energy level to handle a dynamic, evolving, and fast-paced workload.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude.
What we will offer you
Interested? Reach out to me ASAP!! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Top-Market Wages based on experience and qualifications!
- Company phone.
- Company Vehicle and Per Diem.
- Progressive leadership.
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Medical, dental, vision, and Rx drug insurance.
- Company sponsored wellness program.
- Life and accidental death insurance.
- Short and Long-Term Disability insurance.
- Personal leave, paid holidays, bereavement leave.
- Excellent career growth, training, and development.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee referral incentives.
- Scholarship program for employees’ children.
- Discounts at major cell phone and auto companies.
- Community service opportunities.
- And much much more...