POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Downers Grove, IL is looking for an Engineering Products Engineer to develop new and existing products. The right candidate will collaborate on products from conception to launch that fall within budget and production times.
- Lead product design and development from concept to final production
- Provide support to clients, suppliers, and internal team members as needed
- Collaborate with engineers, manufacturing teams, and purchasing teams to make changes
- Analyze designs and verify products meet client needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Senior to expert level experience designing electromechanical products
- Advanced experience with 2D drawings and 3D models
- Experience performing FEAs and model simulations to determine impact on designs
- Ability to travel as needed
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Resumes with the skills listed in this job description get faster responses. For quick customization tactics to get better response rates, check out the Resume playlist at www.SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com/YouTube for immediate help.
Apply Today with your Resume, or LinkedIn profile, or simply email your resume to email@example.com and use "ZRTB12809" as the subject!
(email with attachments but no text in the body of the email often get blocked by spam filters, instead tell us why you're interested.)