|Job Title||CFO / Group FC (Expat/Local)|
|Job Description||Our client is an expanding Asia based group which is active in various industries including Hospitality. |
Depending on the background and experience of the candidate, our client considers both the title of CFO or Group FC.
• Provide key stakeholders and senior management with financial support on key business decisions in order to assist them in reaching their strategic goals
• Work closely with managers at all levels in order to drive efficiencies across financial & administration systems and processes
• Provide insightful analysis and challenge the business on both existing operations and new business initiatives
• Establish and maintain appropriate internal controls and ensure compliance with local regulatory capital requirements
• Establish and implement short and medium term finance departmental goals and objectives
• Manage accounting function of the Head Office which includes financing, treasury, tax, statutory reporting, management reporting
• Ensure correct implementation of policy, procedure, internal audit, corporate governance and accounting principles
• Ensure that all financial, legal, tax and Insurance records are maintained according to the established and required standards
• Responsible for Regional Reporting, Analysis of Variances, Contingency Action planning with business units
• Responsible to streamline Resources/Cost Savings Plans to improve GOP to ensure budgets targets are enforced and achieved
• Focus on cash management and credit collection issues and work with the teams to plan and implement action plan
• Ensure successful management of the finance departments and liaison with unit managers and financial controllers
• Implement and control appropriate Capital Expenditure programs at corporate and unit level
• Work with the development team to analyze projected financial performance of new/potential projects
• Serve on legal entity boards and other relevant committees
• Liaise with owners and representatives as required
• Asia experience a must
• CPA or CFA certified
• Strong technical accounting knowledge
• Experience at Corporate level
• Ability to think strategically
• Delegation, negotiation and diplomacy skills
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills
• Organizational development, planning and personnel assessment skills
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant financial experience, in a senior level finance position with demonstrated leadership
• Familiar with the Asia local landscape and practices
• Experience in company restructuring / turnaround
• Financially astute person, able to drive financial performance and understand commercial implications
• Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
• Experience of working in strategic and commercially focused senior finance role
• Excellent people management experience and hands-on leadership of finance team, ideally within a medium to large company
• Strong system skills and track record of implementing processes and internal controls
• Ability to influence at all levels while possessing a commercial outlook and strategic mind with the foresight needed to help the group to grow
• Excellent communicator and an agile thinker with a can do attitude
• Be at ease communicating and influencing all levels from operational to shareholders
• Highly numerate and ability to translate and present complex financial information
• Strong commercial orientation and high level strategic thinking
• Dynamic, engaging and collaborative leader with a passion for getting the best out of people and teams
• Results driven; thrives on challenge; action-orientated and pragmatic in approach
• Flexible, adaptable, able to think creatively as plans evolve and events unfold
• Excellent interpersonal skills; strong cultural sensitivity and first class customer engagement skills
• Strong influencing skills; persuasive, able to win support and engagement of others
• Commands the respect of others and in whom others place their trust
• Recognized as a person of high integrity, sincerity, with unquestionable business ethics
• Strong presentation skills
• Result oriented, energetic and self-driven
• Strong leadership and a team player at the same time
• Able to work well under pressure
Please note that this position has been put on hold by our client.
Although we welcome applications, suitable candidates will be considered once the position is active again.
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.