|Job Title||General Manager (Restaurant) (Expat)|
|Job Description||Our client is a large integrated 5* Resort in the Philippines.|
This role will be reporting directly to the Director of Food & Beverage.
Please note that this position is available for Mandarin speaking candidates only.
• Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Minimum 3 years experience in similar role in an upscale Chinese restaurant
• Experience in 5* hotel or fine dining free-standing restaurant
• Integrated Resort experience a plus
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Hard working and able to work efficiently under pressure
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Strong leadership skills and result oriented
• Charismatic leader
• Strong in operational, having good knowledge of high service standard
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel and guests
• Dynamic and creative individual with strong luxury foundation
• Very visible position, guest focused and engaging
• Actively involved in ensuring excellent guest experience and innovate in revenue generating efforts
• Able to deal effectively with guests in a luxury environment
• Capable of handling complaints/service recovery
• Capable of contributing to the strategic direction of the company through constant improvement in processes, procedures, work flow planning and organization
• Proven track record of F&B management success
• Well presented, sociable, good entertaining and PR skills
• Strong problem solving abilities
• Having a “whatever it takes” attitude
• Strong work ethic
• Passion for fine cuisine and wine
• A self-starter who is able to work creatively
• Quality orientated
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Able to set example of positive values of integrity, accountability, reliability and work as a team
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Proactive and result driven
• Passion for service excellence
• Well organized, energetic, hands-on and able to work independently
• Pleasant personality, outgoing, strong in guest contact
• Dynamic, innovative and passionate about training
• Smart, well groomed, healthy
• Eye for details
• Computer literate
• Good attitude
• Flexible working hours
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.