|Job Title||Japanese Sous Chef|
|Job Description||Our client is a 5* International Chain Hotel with 300+ rooms and multiple F&B outlets.|
Please note that this position is available for Indonesian Nationals only.
• Assist in special food promotions and organizing special events
• Maintain comprehensive product knowledge
• Maintain the hygiene and sanitation
• Assist in training needs analysis of Kitchen staff and ensure training programs are designed and implemented to meet needs.
• Work with superior in the preparation and management of the department’s budget
• Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
• Ensure the staff's performance is productive and assist in planning for future staffing needs
• Culinary school background
• Experience in similar position in 5* resort or in reputable free-standing restaurant
• Overseas experience is a plus
• Excellent English both spoken and written
• Computer literate
• Willing to learn, eye for details
• Good leadership skills and result oriented
• Friendly with a positive attitude, enthusiastic
• Well-groomed, healthy
• Hard working and able to work efficiently under pressure
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Well organized, energetic, hands-on
• Eager to learn, motivated, flexible and able to work independently
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.