|Job Title||Analytics Associate - Supply Chain|
|Degree Required||Bachelors required|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Job Description||Our client is a not-for-profit integrated delivery system encompassing 8 regional hospitals, many primary care and urgent care clinics and a health plan that has a half-million members. They have engaged 1st Solution to recruit candidates for their Analytics Associate - Supply Chain position. In this role you will support reporting/analytics solutions across the business units in the analytics organization to identify business issues/problems, form hypotheses, plan and conduct interviews, whiteboard sessions & perform reporting/analysis to synthesize conclusions, transform them into recommendations and develop a solution. |
• Proactively identify business needs based on observation or review of data. The business need should be substantiated with data and once a project is underway to manage the business need, you will continue to provide analytics insight and support.
• Coordinate various reporting/analytics initiatives with end users, supporting reporting/analytics projects prioritization and planning
• Implement, test and deploy approved reporting/analytics solution in response to the business
• Identify reporting/analytics improvement opportunities and provide proactive, consultative strategic solutions.
• Conduct due diligence concerning business implications of planned solutions.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors degree required. A Masters degree is preferred.
• 5+ years of combined experience in business intelligence, reporting and analytics using SQL. SAS exposure highly preferred.
• Business Objects, Tableau or QlikView experience required.
• Experience in a healthcare setting required, specifically with Supply Chain analytics. Any exposure to Lawson would be helpful.
• Understanding of operations in the Healthcare industry and a strong acumen of business processes, including operations, delivery models and revenue models.
• Ability to manage analytics projects across multiple areas of the business.
Relocation assistance may be provided.
|Number of Openings||1|