|Director of Food & Beverage (Expat/Local)
|Our client is a large 5* International Chain hotel and very large F&B operation including extensive banqueting facilities.
This role will be reporting directly to the Hotel Manager.
For this position, both Expats and Korean Nationals are being considered.
• Experience in 5 star international chain hotels
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Strong knowledge of working practices in 5* hospitality setting
• Experience in large scale banqueting will be a plus
• Passionate about Food, Beverages and the hospitality industry
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance
• Actively involved in ensuring excellent guest experience and innovate in revenue generating efforts
• Well presented, sociable, outgoing pleasant personality
• Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel and guests
• Hands-on, very visible on the floor
• Familiar with budgeting and costing
• Computer literate
• Strong guest contact
• Strong leadership skills and result oriented
• Well organized, energetic, and able to work independently
• Hard working and able to work efficiently under pressure
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Creative, energetic, mature and positive individual
• Passion for service excellence
• Innovative and passionate about training
• Flexible working hours
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.