|Job Title||Director of Operations (Expat/Local)|
|Job Description||Our client is a local management company with +/- a dozen properties in operation with Head Office based in Jakarta.|
This position will report to the BOD of the group and will be based in the Head Office with regular traveling for property visits.
Our client is looking for a dynamic, energetic, hands-on individual who leads by example and will guide/coach the GM of each hotel, while also overseeing the small Corporate office team.
Since our client is seeking to further streamline their operations and implement international standards, they are looking for candidates with previous experience with well established international operators such as Marriott / Hyatt / Hilton / Four Seasons / etc.
Although previous experience at corporate level is definitely a plus, this could be a great opportunity for a motivated individual currently working in a large 5* property at GM level and ready for the next career move into corporate level.
Due to current restrictions, for Expats, our client only considers candidates who are currently based in Indonesia.
For this position, both Expats and Indonesian Nationals are being considered.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management or related field
• 5* high end international brand experience
• Experience in hotel openings, conversions and/or re-brandings
• The position requires someone who thinks “like an entrepreneur”
• Must be able to blend in with the company culture and philosophy
• Strong financial, leadership, and project management skills
• Ability to think strategically
• Sound delegation, negotiation and diplomacy skills
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills
• Excellent planning skills, target and detail oriented
• Able to travel frequently
• Strong personality, fair but tough leader who generates respect
• Strong technical and operational knowledge
• Willingness to take ownership and be held accountable
• Flexible, adaptable, able to think creatively as plans evolve and events unfold
• Excellent interpersonal skills, strong cultural sensitivity
• Strong influencing skills; persuasive, able to win support and engagement of others
• Ability to creatively execute strategies and drive results
• Ability to network and build relationships to improve the efficiency and growth of the business
• Attention to details and guest satisfaction enhancements
• Quality orientated
• Strong in cost control, budgeting and P&L management
• Computer literate
• Dynamic, energetic, hands-on, motivated, innovative
• Strong decision making and problem-solving skills, even when under pressure
• Highly effective communication skills, including mentoring and coaching
• Highly committed and results-oriented
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.