Full-Stack Developer - Remote or On-Site - Greater Memphis Area
Our client is seeking a rock star to join their small but talented team. Please review the description below and if you are interested, please email your resume to: Lisa Barton, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Full-stack Web Developer develops, tests, and maintains software programs. This role identifies user and system requirements for new websites and applications, and addresses any reported bugs or problems with existing software.
- Develop, test and implement web and mobile applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and a head for problem solving.
- Overseeing the automated testing and providing feedback to management during the development process
- Create documentation and communicate with management
- Partner with end-users and project managers to gather specifications & user stories
- Overseeing and guiding the analyzing, writing, building, and deployment of software
- Write end-user documentation and provide support & training to a non-technical audience
- Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications
- Exercises creative problem-solving skills with refactoring, understanding the interdependencies of existing systems and focusing on making complex changes without interruptions to other systems or end-users
Bachelor’s Degree preferred (Computer Science, Management Information Systems)
Minimum 5 years’ experience in:
- Development languages: Knowledge of server-side programming languages including PHP,(laravel), Python, and NET. (must be fluent)
- Experience in API design and development and consuming REST APIs / Web Services
- Database and cache: Familiarity with DBMS technology, including MySQL and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached and Varnish.
- Server: Experience working with Nginx or Apache servers with a solid background in Linux.
- Git source control - Branching, tagging, resolving merge conflicts, creating pull requests
3 years’ experience in:
- Automated testing (TDD, Unit Testing, Integration or Acceptance Testing, etc.)
- AWS (EC2 server management, RDS database management, DynamoDB, MySQL, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms.
Please send your resume to: Lisa Barton, email@example.com