|Job Title||Director of Food & Beverage (Expat/Local)|
|Job Description||Our client is a very high end 5* international chain hotel in China with +/- 200 Rooms and multiple F&B outlets.|
Due to current restrictions, for Expats, our client only considers candidates who are currently based in China.
For this position, both Expats and Chinese Nationals are being considered.
• 5* high end international chain and city hotel experience
• Strong knowledge of working practices and principles in a 5-star hospitality setting
• Dynamic individual with strong luxury foundation
• China experience
• Passionate about Food, Beverages and the hospitality industry
• Strong and innovative in Marketing its products
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Excellent communication, negotiation skills and able to influence and direct people to achieve goals
• Able to set example of positive values of integrity, accountability, reliability and work as a team
• Positive thinking with a “can-do” attitude
• Excellent English both spoken and written
• Familiar with budgeting and costing
• Strong leadership, tactical skills and result oriented
• Very operational, a real hands-on/on-the-floor person
• Exceptional people skills, able to adapt well to the local culture
• Solid decision making and problem solving skills, even when under pressure
• Very approachable, outgoing with easy manner in dealing with guests and associates
• Must be able to handle difficult situations with tact and high diplomacy
• Great personality and positive attitude
• Creative and innovative mindset
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Able to deal effectively with guests in a luxury environment
• Actively involved in ensuring excellent guest experience and innovative in revenue generating efforts
• A person full of drive who loves and can relay to and follow the vision of this unique company and property
• Stable career path
• Flexible working hours
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.