|Job Title||Business Analytics IM Governance|
|Degree Required||Bachelors required|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Job Description||Our client is an integrated not-for-profit healthcare system encompassing 8 regional hospitals, many primary care and urgent care clinics and a health plan that has a half-million members. They have engaged 1st Solution to recruit candidates for their Business Analytics IM Governance position. In this role you will support reporting/analytics solutions across the business enterprise working in the analytics organization. Your core responsibilities will be to use your data analytics and business requirements skill set to help establish Data Governance foundations for a set of tools |
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree is required; Masters degree is highly preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in business intelligence, reporting and analytics.
- 2+ years' experience in Data Quality and Data Governance using Informatica, IBM Information Analyzer and/or Collibra.
- Knowledge of health plan, hospital system operations, health care informatics, and/or healthcare benefits and terminology.
- Hands-on experience with SQL is critical
- Must have experience with Tableau, SAS, Business Objects and Informatica
Relocation assistance will be provided.
|Number of Openings||1|