|Job Title||Assistant Director of Operations (Expat)|
|Job Description||Our client is a luxury resort in the Maldives with 300+ rooms and multiple F&B outlets.|
This role will be reporting to the Director of Operations.
The position assists the DOO in planning, organizing, monitoring, coordinating operational activities effectively in order to meet the resort standards.
Also works with HODs in managing day to day operations where ever required thereby accomplishing department objectives.
Areas of responsibility majorly include Front Office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Recreation/Fitness Center and Spa.
Previous experience working in multicultural working environments and with diverse group of team members is needed.
Ability to help HODs balance operational needs, strategy implementation and business excellence will ensure success in this role.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Ensure that all standards are respected in operating departments
• Work collaboratively with all department managers to make sure operations are running smoothly
• Anticipate all guest needs and respond promptly and accordingly
• Help establish and maintain standards with HODs for staff performance and customer service
• Attend daily morning meetings
• Supervise and coordinate all resort activities in the absence of the Director of Operations
• Help and assist Resort Management with any other work assigned
• Good understanding of European market is desired
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management or related field
• 2-3 years of experience in the same position or similar background
• F&B Service and/or Rooms background
• Island or remote location experience
• Experience working in resort environment
• Fluent in English both written and spoken, other European language preferred
• People friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Actively involved in ensuring excellent guest experience
• Well presented, sociable, outgoing pleasant personality
• Computer literate
• Energetic, disciplined and motivated
• Strong with task management
• Good personal and professional presentation
• Highly effective communication skills, including mentoring and coaching
• Great personality, enjoys guest contact
• Present and visible on-the-floor, not an office person
! Due to the remoteness of the location, our client will only consider single status !
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.