- 5+ years of professional work experience implementing software solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in C++ with device interface, preferably in an industrial or vehicle setting
- Demonstrated experience developing DLLs, APIs, Windows applications working in Visual Studio development environment.
- Demonstrated experience developing software for interfacing to and / or controlling devices.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills and customer skills.
- Professional, accountable, reliable, driven, team player.
- Attention to detail, quality and the customer.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Engineering or Electrical Engineering
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop, test, deliver, and support of software.
- Adhere to program development and documentation standards.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Participate in implementation efforts at client locations.
- Develop software documentation including analysis or design documents, test plans, and user manuals.
- Interact with customers regularly providing technical assistance, architectural guidance, and training.
- The typical amount of travel on an annualized basis is up to 25%.