|Job Title||Executive Chef (Expat)|
|Job Description||Our client is a 5* very high end International Chain Resort in Maldives, the Resort is still in pre-opening phase.|
You will be heavily involved with the pre-opening activities and will later on be overseeing the day to day kitchen operations of this unique property and lead and mentor a team of passionate multicultural staff.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• 5* international chain and leisure resort experience
• Island or remote location experience
• Strong luxury foundation in internationally branded properties
• Experience as Executive Chef
• Strong knowledge of working practices and principles in a 5-star hospitality setting
• Strong leadership and organizational skills with great eye for detail
• Experience with HACCP Standard
• Able to manage multi-cultural team
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• People friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance
• A person full of drive who loves and can relay to and follow the vision of this unique company and property
• Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel and guests
• Ability to manage section heads, supervisors and staff
• Familiar with budgeting and costing
• Computer literate
• Strong leadership skills and result oriented
• Well organized, energetic, hands-on and able to work independently
• Hard working and able to work efficiently under pressure
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Creative, energetic, dynamic personality
• Passion for service excellence
• Proven business / financial results
• Quality orientated
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Innovative and passionate about training
• Positive thinking with a “can-do” attitude
• Able to deal effectively with guests in a luxury environment
• Stable career path
• Flexible working hours
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.