Summerfield & Associates is seeking a Production Support WMS Technical Analyst for a direct placement in Byhalia, MS.
Production Support WMS Technical Analyst Job Overview
As our Production Support WMS Technical Analyst, you'll be joining Tech OPS organization. The organization brings together technology and process expertise into one streamlined, consumer- and customer-oriented team. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology solutions that enable businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing solutions that eliminate waste, maximize customer value, and drive profitable business growth. You'll bring a broad experience of successfully creating and delivering value that enable the organization to increase productivity, realize efficiencies and build profitable customer experiences.
Production Support WMS Technical Analyst Role
As our Production Support WMS Technical Analyst, you'll adhere to departmental plans and priorities of the organizational strategy while delivering timely value-add solutions to the customers. You'll offer expertise in standardization of service and operations aspects of systems and business processes. Experience managing Sarbanes-Oxley controls and audits are essential. You'll be involved in developing and implementing technical solutions. In addition, you'll assist in providing direction to a small team of technical professional.
- Executes technical and functional resolution or workaround to mitigate or restore WMS service disruptions.
- Provide timely a response and analysis to customer requests.
- Ensure the integrity of the WMS system by performing release testing and health checks.
- Works with Operational management to assess impact and urgency of critical and/or impactful issues.
- Motivates and inspires team to execute against strategic initiatives.
- Works to align best practices across production support teams.
- Serves as an escalation point for complex or impactful production support issues.
- Helps define production support processes and ensures that teams are following documented processes to resolve issues.
- Provide technical input for escalated issues.
- Ensures that standards are being defined wherever reasonable to do so.
- Helps define reports that track key performance indicators (KPIs). Routinely reviews results and develops action items to improve team performance against KPIs.
- Helps with on-boarding, coaching, mentoring and training to ensure that we're building a winning team.
- Ensures that senior production support management is always informed of the status of initiatives, impactful issues, team health and needs.
- Stays connected with other Solution teams to understand impacts of their changes, align on timing, and ensure adequate support handoff.
- Ensures that best practices are in place and that root cause is found wherever possible.
- Acts as a business consultant where needed to resolve issues and provide information to other teams.
- Develops and maintains relationships with operational managers and obtains 360 feedback.
- Participates in daily operational meetings as appropriate.
- Reviews SOX processes and ensures SOX procedures are followed.
Production Support WMS Technical Analyst Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IS, Business, or a related field or
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in lieu of degree
- 2+ years PL/SQL experience
- 2+ years Warehouse Management System experience (Manhattan systems a plus).
- 2+ years technically supporting distribution center systems.
- 2+ years of experience working as an IT Professional Analyst/Consultant.
- Can speak, read and write English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills demonstrated by an ability to work well virtually with both on shore and off-shore teams.
- Ability to travel globally 5% annually.
- Ability to pass a 7-year background check.
- Ability to travel 10 % of the Time