|Job Title||General Manager (Expat)|
|Job Description||Our client is a high end private members club in Beijing.|
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Experience in high end club house / private members club
• China experience
• Good luxury foundation
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Ability to seek out new and innovative ways to meet, and respond to, the needs and demands of a changing, diverse membership
• Strong in cost control, budgeting and P&L management
• Proven business / financial results
• Able to lead, manage, mentor and inspire the club’s team members to excellence in service and standards
• Able to set the example of positive values of integrity, accountability, reliability and work as a team
• Attention to details and guest satisfaction enhancements
• Able to deal effectively with guests in a luxury environment
• Creative thinker, independent, organized
• Influence, team-oriented leadership
• Well presented, sociable, great entertaining and PR skills
• Quality orientated
• Excellent people skills and a strong motivator
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Proactive and result driven
• Attention to details
• Energetic, innovative, creative
• Computer literate
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.