|Job Title||Resort Manager / EAM (Expat)|
|Job Description||Our client is a 5* International Chain Boutique Resort with +/- 50 exclusive villas and 3 F&B Outlets.|
This role will be reporting directly to the General Manager and will be overseeing the entire operation.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management or related field
• Extensive 5* luxury resort experience
• Minimum 3 years experience as Resort Manager / EAM
• Coming from Front Office or F&B Service background
• Dynamic individual with strong luxury foundation
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge of high service standards
• Familiar with budgeting and costing
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong leadership, tactical skills and result oriented
• Very operational, a real hands-on/on-the-floor person
• Exceptional people skills, able to adapt well to the local culture
• Energetic, hands-on and motivated
• Strong knowledge of computer and property management systems
• Solid decision making and problem solving skills, even when under pressure
• Very approachable, outgoing with easy manner in dealing with guests and associates
• Must be able to handle difficult situations with tact and high diplomacy
• Great personality and positive attitude
• Dynamic personality and creative mindset
• Establishes challenging, realistic and obtainable goals to guide operation and performance
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance
• Actively involved in ensuring excellent guest experience and innovative in revenue generating efforts
• Stable career path
• Flexible working hours
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.