||Senior Policy Officer|
Shine People Solutions is a specialist recruiter for the Corporate, Not-For-Profit and Government organisations. Our client, ACT Government - The Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate (CMTEDD) is seeking an experienced and driven Senior Policy Officer within their Policy and Cabinet Division to take on an Indigenous Identified Position based in Canberra City.
About the Role
As Senior Policy Officer, you will be responsible for providing high-quality policy advice and analysis on complex strategic policy and regulatory issues. You will develop and implement policies or project work as well as prepare and coordinate briefings and correspondence on Cabinet, Assembly and ministerial business. Your role will also include representing the Division on cross directorate or intergovernmental working groups.
- Demonstrated capacity to provide policy direction, support and advice on varied portfolio areas, as well from a whole of government perspective.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver major policy and project outcomes.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills together with negotiation, liaison and representational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work individually and collegially as part of a small team, to deliver high quality outputs under tight timelines.
- Understanding of public service values covering ethical standards and a demonstrated self-awareness, professionalism and a proven commitment to the ongoing integration of workplace diversity, participative work practices, occupational health and safety principles and practices.
Please submit no more than a two page statement of claims, outlining skills and experience, taking into account the above criteria, as well as a resume.
This position is an Indigenous Identified position and Aboriginality/Torres Strait Islander is a genuine occupational quali@257;cation for this position and is authorised under section 14(d) of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977.
For further information, please contact Jasmine Rowe on 0404 064 975 or email@example.com
Shine People Solutions is a Supply Nation Certified supplier and an Aboriginal owned and operated business. We are proud to be working with our client who is committed to Indigenous Procurement and their Reconciliation Action Plan.