|Job Title||Director of Finance|
|Min Salary||35,000,000.00 IDR|
|Max Salary||40,000,000.00 IDR|
|Job Description||Our Client is a 5* Very High End Boutique Resort.|
This role will be reporting directly to the General Manager.
Please note that this position is available for Indonesian Nationals only.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field required
• High End Luxury Hotel experience
• Strong knowledge of working practices and principles in a 5-star hospitality setting
• Excellent Financial management skills
• Strong on Property Management Systems
• Excellent knowledge of purchasing, inventory controls, supplies and equipment
• Strong level of proficiency in excel
• Ability to assemble, analyze, understand integrated spread sheets and complex technical information
• Excellent on forecasting and budgeting
• Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems; technology-savvy
• Strategic planning skills; ability to translate financial concepts into actionable business strategies and tactics
• Ability to evaluate business trends, determine applicability to customer profile and modify business strategies accordingly
• Ability to creatively execute strategies and drive results
• Ability to take constructive action without relying on directions from others
• Ability to network and build relationships to improve the efficiency and growth of the business
• Effective decision-making skills, effective influence skills and good negotiation skills
• Tax Planning and compliance
• Excellent English both spoken and written
• Strong organization skills, problem solving skills, communication skills, leadership, customer & associate relation skills and result oriented
• Energetic, hands-on and motivated
• Competent computer skills
• Creative and innovative
• Positive thinking with a “can-do” attitude
• Must be able to handle difficult situations with tact and high diplomacy
• Great personality and positive attitude
• Very strong and effective planning and time management skills
• Takes full ownership and responsibility
• Able to work under pressure
• Mature, calm and level headed
• Leads by example
• Competent trainer
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.