|Job Title||General Manager (Expat)|
|Job Description||Our client is a 4* Resort with +/- 200 rooms in South Vietnam.|
Due to current restrictions, our client only considers candidates who are currently based in Vietnam.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Vietnam experience is a prerequisite
• Candidate should be from F&B Service background in hotels and/or from busy free-standing restaurant operations
• Previous #1 GM hotel experience preferred, although a very strong current #2 ready for the next step up could also be considered
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Strong in cost control, also budgeting and P&L management
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Creative thinker, independent, organized
• Quality orientated
• Able to set example of positive values of integrity, accountability, reliability and work as a team
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Computer literate
• Dynamic, innovative and passionate about training
• Strong organization skills, problem solving skills, communication skills, leadership, customer & associate relation skills, result oriented and able to work under pressure
• Energetic, hands-on and motivated
• Well presented, sociable, great entertaining and PR skills
• Guest-focused and engaging, passionate about service
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Proactive and result driven
• Flexible working hours
• Good in owner relations
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.