|Job Title||Resort Manager (Expat)|
|Job Description||Our client is a 5* very high end International Chain Resort in Maldives, the Resort is still in pre-opening phase.|
You will be heavily involved with the pre-opening activities and will later on be overseeing the day to day operations of this unique property and lead and mentor a team of passionate multicultural staff.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• 5* international chain and leisure resort experience
• Coming from Front of the House Rooms background
• Island or remote location experience
• Strong luxury foundation in internationally branded properties
• Strong knowledge of working practices and principles in a 5-star hospitality setting
• Experience managing multicultural teams
• Positive thinking with a “can-do” attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong leadership, tactical skills and result oriented
• Exceptional people skills, able to adapt well to the local culture
• Energetic, hands-on and motivated
• Strong knowledge of computer and property management systems
• Solid decision making and problem solving skills, even when under pressure
• Solid skills in financial analysis and reporting, able to set budget targets and control expenses
• Very approachable, outgoing with easy manner in dealing with guests and associates
• Must be able to handle difficult situations with tact and high diplomacy
• Great personality and positive attitude
• Dynamic personality and creative mindset
• Establishes challenging, realistic and obtainable goals to guide operation and performance
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Able to deal effectively with guests in a luxury environment
• Able to work closely with owners and management company
• Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance
• Actively involved in ensuring excellent guest experience and innovative in revenue generating efforts
• A person full of drive who loves and can relay to and follow the vision of this unique company and property
• Passion for service excellence
• Well presented, sociable, great entertaining and PR skills
• Creative thinker, independent, organized
• Quality orientated
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Outgoing pleasant personality
• Guest focused and engaging, passionate about service
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Stable career path
• Flexible working hours
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.