|Job Title||Lead Controls Engineer|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Job Description||15+ years of experience required. Lead Controls Engineers are considered capable of all technical aspects related to control system integration. The responsibilities for this position include:|
1. Provide electrical and/or pneumatic design direction. Architect controls system.
2. Supervise and support generation of CAD schematics. Redline schematic as required in the design phase of the project as well as in debug and startup phases.
3. Provide programming for systems
4. Supervise engineers, panel and field assembly so that all project requirements are met.
5. Lead startup and debug efforts.
6. Provide acceptance, installation and startup support at customer’s facilities as required