Internal Medicine Pharmacist
- 430-Bed Teaching Hospital
- 31 Full-Time Pharmacists
- PGY1 Residency Program - Moving to PGY2
- 100% Decentralized to in Internal Medicine
- $10,000 Relocation Assistance
- No State Income Tax
About the Hospital
- Hospital: Non-Profit
- 430-bed, Level II Trauma Center - Teaching Hospital
- Three Physician Resident Programs
- Services over 100,000 patients annually in 17 Counties
About the Position:
Nealy Pierce has been engaged by a 430-bed teaching hospital to search for a decentralized Internal Medicine Pharmacist Pharmacist. This pharmacist will work together with three other Internal Medicine Pharmacists and a team of physicians, nurses and other hospital staff. There maybe some crossover help in other departments as well depending on census and staffing needs.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Experience with precepting students or working with pharmacy residents is preferred
- Residency Trained or at least 2 years of experience in an Internal Medicine role
- Board Certified is a huge plus
immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Stephen Wagner | Team Leader
firstname.lastname@example.org | 972.318.9811
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership, Therapy and Pharmacy opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.