|Job Title||Group General Manager (Expat/Local)|
|Job Description||Our client is a large and fast expanding lifestyle F&B group with multiple venues across several different brands in Bali.|
This role will be overseeing multiple restaurants in operation, and several pre-opening projects.
For this position, both Expats and Indonesian Nationals are being considered.
• Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in F&B operations
• Indonesia experience is a must
• Experience handling multiple F&B venues
• Well experienced running busy and high volume operations
• Able to uphold brand integrity
• Dynamic individual with strong foundation in free-standing restaurants
• Proven track record of F&B management success
• Able to lead, manage, mentor and inspire the team members to excellence in service and standards
• Able to work in a strategic and tactical capacity to deliver all expected results and KPIs
• Good experience in budgeting and costing
• Good financial knowledge of F&B operation
• A self-starter who is able to work creatively
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Strong organization skills, problem solving skills, communication skills, leadership, customer & associate relation skills
• Result oriented and able to work under pressure
• Mature with positive behavior as a role model
• Positive thinking with a “can-do” attitude
• Energetic, hands-on and motivated
• Computer literate
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date with our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.