|Job Title||Vice President Strategic Marketing (Expat)|
|Location||South East Asia|
|Job Description||Our client is a large integrated very high end 5* Casino Resort in South East Asia.|
Our client is seeking to appoint a dynamic and creative Vice President of Strategic Marketing to lead the strategic marketing efforts and drive business growth. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the gaming industry and possess exceptional leadership, strategic planning, and marketing skills.
This role will report to the SVP, Casino Marketing.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies and campaigns to increase brand awareness, attract new customers, and retain existing ones
• Ensure reinvestment rates are maintained and achieve acceptable profit margins by evaluating performance of all marketing strategies
• Drive Marketing Analytics strategy and execution alignment through regular business reviews and stakeholder meetings
• Utilize data analytics and performance metrics to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and adjust strategies accordingly
• Lead and inspire a team of marketing professionals, ensuring they are aligned with the overall marketing goals and objectives
• Conceive and create new customer segmentations and models to help understand customer lifecycle and behaviour
• Assessing promotional needs, gathering data and analyzing the results
• Stay abreast of industry trends, market dynamics, and competitor strategies
• Capable of contributing to the strategic direction of the company through constant improvement in processes
• Strong luxury foundation
• 10+ years of strategic marketing experience, with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role in an integrated resort
• Proven success in developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategies
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decision-making
• Visionary leader with the ability to inspire and mentor a diverse marketing team
• Excellent project and event management skills
• Dynamic, driven, innovative, creative, passionate, hands-on
• Outgoing pleasant personality
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
• Solid decision making and problem solving skills, even when under pressure
• Solid skills in financial analysis and reporting
• Excellent working track record
• Having a “whatever it takes” attitude
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.