|Job Title||General Manager (Restaurant)|
|Job Description||Our client is a very high level fine dining restaurant in South China.|
Our client is seeking a dynamic, passionate and highly creative General Manager; a true “hands-on” style operator with a good presence who can successfully lead his/her team, and provide the highest quality service to their demanding clientele.
Please note that this position is available for Chinese Nationals only.
• Experience as GM / AGM or similar in a Michelin * fine dining restaurant
• Extensive Michelin * experience
• Involved in ensuring excellent guest experience and innovative in revenue generating efforts
• Proven track record of F&B management success
• Strong interest in running a Michelin Star establishment
• Well presented, sociable, good entertaining and PR skills
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Strong leadership
• Guest oriented and service minded
• Computer literate
• Having a “whatever it takes” attitude
• Strong work ethic
• Passion for fine cuisine and wine
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Able to manage and foster vendors and third party relationships
• Passion for service excellence
• Quality orientated
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Dynamic, innovative and passionate about training
• Guest-focused and engaging, passionate about service
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Proactive and result driven
• Flexible working hours
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.