|SAP FICO Business Analyst – Memphis, TN – Remote - Perm Position|
Our client is seeking a Sr. SAP Business Analyst to join their dynamic team. This is a perm position and can be remote.
This Senior Business Analyst are the IT representatives to the Business departments from IT fostering a collaborative environment where the real business needs of the customer are understood and solutions are developed. Working with various departments and systems to assure development of cost-effective business solutions. Assist with development/maintenance of documentation, training, and testing materials for business solutions used in educating the user community and providing technical support.
- Work with project stakeholders to elicit business requirements and ensure the results of the development complies with user and business specifications
- Work from a vision instead of being solely task oriented
- Drive innovation via process improvements and system enhancements that result in increased productivity and customer satisfaction
- Build strong business relationships across all functional teams involved in releasing or supporting the solution; work with other Business Analysts to understand interdependencies across projects
- Leverage technical experience to communicate technical constraints and approaches; able to question/challenge development and QA resources to facilitate constructive brainstorming and solution design.
- Supports assigned Business with all IT system needs.
- Assists in documenting business and workflow diagrams when applicable; work with others in the development staff to ensure produces are delivered that meet usability standards.
- Work with distributed teams during development & QA to provide guidance and ensure business requirements and functional specifications are met.
- Maintain proficiency in the project’s applications and features and lead demonstrations during development and prior to release
- Willingness to engage users in their day to day activity, help them to be more effective, solicit feedback and drive overall efficiency
- Maintains appropriate communications within area of responsibility. Continually looking at all processes for opportunities to enhance existing Information Systems.
- Provide training opportunitis to ensure department personnel can obtain skills and knowledge necessary to successfully perform duties and responsibilities of job.
- Coordinates Information System activities between the various business segments. Seeks mutual agreement on problems involving those systems.
- Exceptionally proficient in identifying and solving problems while thinking outside the box; hands-on but capable of interacting with all levels of management and employees.
- Experience in working with developers and business partners in designing, developing, testing, conversion, and implementation of new functionality or problem resolution.
- Effectively participates in cross-functional teams
- Assists in maintaining system integrity through application of system upgrades, changes and user updates.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated configuration and reporting experience SAP FICO
- General Ledger (GL) Accounting including Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Bank Accounting and Asset Management
- Credit management experience
- SAP tax configuration
- Cost center controlling
- Profit centers / Profitability analysis
- Understanding of integration points with FICO in the Order to Cash, Procure to Pay processes including customer consignment and vendor consignment
- Master data and configuration related to product costing in make-to-order and make-to-stock manufacturing as well as external subcontracting including addition of surcharges and overheads
- Experience with EDI as it relates to FICO processes
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- S4 HANA experience including Material Ledger
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems or related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience with multiple departments
- 5+ years of SAP and the use of IMG for configuration
- Effective in completion of multi-faceted projects in conjunction with daily activities
- Ability to effectively interact with diverse personalities; tactful, mature, flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
Please send your resume to Lisa Barton, firstname.lastname@example.org