We are looking for a SAP SD Analyst to join our team in Des Moines, Iowa. This is a direct hire position
- Support globally as well as handle end to end roll outs in SAP SD and TM area.
- Deliver a full cycle SAP Projects, including FIT/GAP Analysis, Build, Training Key users & End users, SIT, UAT and Go Live Support.
- Able to handle support with ticketing tools and provide support in a given SLA’s.
- Provide functional support for reports, interfaces, and enhancements and prepare design documents and detailed specification for ABAP programmers.
- Analyze the existing business processes and business data.
- Collect & Create Demand Specification in Co-Operation with the business users
- Work together with cross-functional teams, vendor’s/business partners and customer to ensure successful implementation.
- Responsible for current and new localization in region.
- Guide & steer external consultants for localization process or specific requests.
- Pro-active and prospective working behavior for SD/TM process & legal needs.
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience in SAP with business processes exposure.
- At least 3 full life cycle implementation of a SAP roll-out.
- Domain experience in sales and distribution is added advantage.
- Good Knowledge in SAP core areas of SD like order management, invoicing, deliveries, consignment stocks, pricing procedures, scheduling agreements, customer credit management, Inter and Intra company process, pick/pack/shipment planning, execution and freight cost, goods issue etc.
- International roll out experience will be an advantage.
- Understanding of MTO & MTS sales integration with planning in PP-PI industry.
- Preferably with technical skills like ABAP programming & workflow knowledge.