Building Maintenance Electrician – Memphis, TN
Under general supervision, responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of industrial electrical equipment and electronic controls within all Company, buildings, parking lots, and related facilities.
- Performs electrical maintenance on all electrical systems, electronic controls, transformers, generators, and switch gears including maintaining records on work performed. Works on medium voltage systems and equipment.
- Uses blueprints, schematics, drawings, and electrical code specifications to effectively troubleshoot, install, maintain and repair equipment.
- Prepares and assembles conduits. Performs testing on electrical systems and circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures using electrical testing devices to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Operates tools and equipment needed to perform work and operates portable radios for communication.
- Research availability and cost for replacement parts, completes requisitions, and inventories stock parts and equipment.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Four (4) years Journeyman Electrician experience to include industrial electrical experience in medium voltage, switch gears, generators, or transformers. Preferred Memphis-Shelby County Master or Journeyman Electrical License upon hire; must obtain within six (6) months of employment. Must obtain Class II AOA license within six (6) months of employment. Must have a valid driver license.
- Thorough knowledge of National Electric Code and Memphis-Shelby County Joint Electrical Code, safety standards and procedures. Knowledge of office software applications, such as Microsoft Word.
- Excellent diagnostic, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills. Good written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications, blueprints, electrical schematics, drawings, and sketches.
Please forward resume(s) to Reba White at email@example.com
SUMMERFIELD ASSOCIATES, INC. is an award winning and nationally recognized leader in the consulting and recruiting industry. We are dedicated to the success of our clients, our employees, and our business. To view more of our opportunities please visit www.summerfield.net