|Job Title||Amazon Fullfillment|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
Amazon Fulfillment seed packaging and shipping.
It’s our highest priority that our customers receive quality products, their orders are 100% accurate, and they’re delivered on time. We will rely on you and your colleagues to ensure that every order meets our quality standards, that each item is well-packed and ready to ship out on time. Help us make it the very best experience!
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and motivated individual with an interest in working within the gardening industry, here in our warehouse. The primary duties include picking and filling bulk seed orders and individual seed packets. This is a great opportunity for you to increase your knowledge of order fulfillment, processing shipments, and of course to learn more about the gardening world!
While we don't require candidates to have any gardening knowledge, however you've been warned that you may quickly become a wildflower enthusiast!
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIRED SKILLS This role requires you to be on your feet for most of the day, working at your individual workstation and moving throughout the warehouse.
· Regularly required to:
· Lift, push and pull objects up to 25 lbs.
· Read order slips, select the accurate seed/packets from around the warehouse, fill orders.
· Communicate verbally with the team and hear instructions. We’re a collaborative group and we need everyone to be able to listen to instructions from the Manager, but we also love feedback and new ideas!
· Stand and walk on concrete surfaces. We recommend you wear comfortable shoes and something you don’t mind getting a little dirty.
· Maintain a clean and organized workstation and support the team in cleaning entire warehouse at the end of each shift.
· Frequently required to
· Lift, push and pull objects up to 50 lbs.
· Stoop, kneel, crouch, bend and twist while carrying products to collect seed and refill bins.
· Warehouse setting with potential outdoor exposure during the workday.
· This role routinely uses standard warehouse equipment such as hand pallet jack, box cutters, tape dispensers, and an electronic scale.