HRIS Analyst – Memphis, TN
The HRIS Analyst researches, analyzes, designs and maintains the data needs of the human resources and payroll departments. This position is focused on the support and maintenance of the human resources information management system.
- Acts as a liaison between the human resources team and other vendors to ensure accurate data flow between the systems
- Develops training materials for leaders to run reports and process transactions in ADP
- Conducts training sessions in person and at area meetings and via the web to share reporting and processing transactions in ADP
- Monitors information needs
- Designs new or modifies existing systems to meet changing requirements and the needs of the team
- Understands each system and its data needs
- Manages the data needs of the team by running and distributing reports such as headcount, salary review information, monthly billing reports, etc.
- Writes and runs reports to audit employment transactions.
- Ensure consistency of coding and accuracy of data within the database and other integrated systems
- Documents all HRIS procedures and processes
- Develops user procedures
- Trains HR team on new processes and functionality
- Troubleshoots all HRIS issues as identified by end users
- Develops ad hoc reports as requested by leadership for their location’s payroll and time data needs
- Produces reports for audit purposes to ensure eligibility is correct in vendor systems
- Serves as the SME for testing system changes, report writing, data analysis, process improvement, system upgrades, and other technical projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in human resources or related field is required
- ADP HR, payroll and time experience is preferred
- Oracle HRMS or similar HRIS system experience is required
Please forward resume(s) to email@example.com
SUMMERFIELD ASSOCIATES, INC. is an award winning and nationally recognized leader in the consulting and recruiting industry. We are dedicated to the success of our clients, our employees, and our business. To view more of our opportunities please visit www.summerfield.net