|Job Title||Executive Chef (Expat)|
|Job Description||Our client is a large integrated 5* Resort in the Philippines.|
The ambitious, creative, enthusiastic, professional candidate should have ample experience in high-end 5* Hotels.
Strong leadership and organizational skills with great eye for detail. Should have strong people skills, able to adapt well to the local culture.
Energetic, results oriented, hard working with a good working track record. Good English both spoken and written.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Asia experience
• Experience in similar position
• Strong luxury foundation within international brands
• Supervision of kitchen brigade with a strong focus on training and management qualities
• Able to handle the pressure of a large scale operation and maintain friendly and professional relationship with all staff and management
• Strong in food cost and stock control
• Well experienced with ISO, HACCP Standard, Food Hygiene and Food Safety
• Computer literate
• Strong leadership, strict but fair
• Good teacher with good attitude, no screamer, but a father figure
• Good communication skills
• Stable and loyal
• Flexible hours
• Hands-on, very visible on-the-floor
• Highly developed organizational and time management skills
• Excellent customer relations skills
• Good financial and administration skills
• Innovative and very creative: manage, develop, implement new recipes and create ideas to stimulate the business
• Speaking with and responding to guests regarding culinary offerings etc
• Good command of the English language – both written and spoken
• Must be sensitive to the local culture, calm and composed in handling local staff
• Well presented, and outstanding personality
• High degree of professionalism
• Able to prioritize and make effective timely decisions
• Able to build strategic effective relationships
• Excellent interpersonal skills with strong presentation and written communication skills
• High standard of presentation and grooming at all times
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.