|Job Title||Spa Manager (Expat)|
|Job Description||Our client is a small luxury boutique resort group which manages about 10 luxury resorts all located on idyllic beaches on tropical islands in the Indian Ocean.|
This role is for one of their luxury resorts in the Maldives with 200+ rooms and a very large F&B operation.
This role will be reporting directly to the Director of Operations
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or similar
• Experience as Spa Manager within a 5 star resort
• Island and remote location experience is a plus
• Fully knowledgeable of spa treatments and products including latest trends
• Strong leadership skills, which include coaching and training abilities and strong motivational skills
• Proficient in all financial aspects linked to the operation
• Flexible, innovative, resourceful, adaptable
• Strong communication skills & guest relations skills
• Pro-active, can-do approach
• Well-groomed, healthy, sociable, outgoing pleasant personality
• Good command of English, both verbal and written
• Computer literate
• Well organized, energetic, team player, hands-on
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.