|Job Title||Chef De Cuisine (Expat)|
|Job Description||Our client is a very high end 5* international chain hotel in China.|
This role will be in charge in their Italian restaurant and reporting directly to the Director of F&B.
Due to current restrictions, our client only considers candidates who are currently based in China.
Please note that this position is available for Italian Nationals only.
• Extensive experience in Italian Cuisine
• Experience in similar position
• Very motivated and with a lot of passion for food
• Passion for training and development of others
• Attention to details of food quality, preparation and presentation
• Dynamic individual with strong luxury foundation
• International outlook with China experience
• Culinary school background
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Out of the box approach to food
• Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and safety standards
• Positive thinking with a “can-do” attitude
• Strong English both spoken and written
• Familiar with budgeting and costing
• Strong leadership, tactical skills and result oriented
• Very operational, a real hands-on/on-the-floor person
• Exceptional people skills, able to adapt well to the local culture
• Very approachable, outgoing with easy manner in dealing with guests and associates
• Great personality and positive attitude
• Creative and innovative mindset
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Able to deal effectively with guests in a luxury environment
• Stable career path
• Flexible working hours
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.