|Job Title||Analytics Associate - Epic|
|Degree Required||Bachelors preferred|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Job Description||Our client is a not-for-profit healthcare system encompassing 8 regional hospitals, many primary care and urgent care clinics and a health plan that has a half-million members. They have engaged 1st Solution to recruit candidates for their Analytics Associate - Epic position for their Medical Group Informatics team. In this role you will perform data research, analysis, prepare reports to communicate results, and support development of appropriate reporting/analytics solutions. This will include analyzing and synthesizing related and seemingly unrelated data into an audience appropriate story to support business initiatives, accreditation, and regulatory compliance. You will act as a data steward and maintain the analytical foundation through business definitions and design of data marts to ensure integrity and reliability of analytics. You will also serve as a liaison with internal business units and external entities to support reporting/analytics efforts.|
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors degree highly preferred.
• 4+ years’ experience in data compilation, analysis and reporting using SQL, Business Objects and SAS. SAS experience is critical.
• Experience analyzing healthcare data for ambulatory sites: medical practices, outpatient and urgent care facilities, is required.
• Must have an EPIC Clarity experience, with an understanding of the models
• Epic Certification, preferably in Clarity, highly preferred
• Tableau experience preferred
Relocation assistance may be provided.
|Number of Openings||1|