A privately owned group of veterinary practices in the Chicagoland area is searching for a Managing Partner/Lead Veterinarian in their newly acquired practices across Chicagoland and Southern Wisconsin. We are searching for a driven DVM who meets the following criteria:
- 4 + years of practical experience
- Business savvy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
The benefits of working for our client are as follows:
- Excellent Salary + Commission
- Quality Benefits which include healthcare and continuing education
- Profit sharing
- Ownership opportunities
The benefit to partnering includes:
- Mentorship and guidance in operations & management.
- Financial security in loans and capital.
- Assistance in laying the groundwork for organizing hospital operations, staffing, and work flow.
The position of Managing Partner/Lead Veterinarian role is to provide veterinary care services, leadership and administrative management. As the Managing Partner/Lead Veterinarian, you will
- Maintain and advance the level of medical care of the veterinary group.
- Provide guidance and direction to the medical staff
- Promote practice growth
- And further the interests of the group owners.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide leadership and input in order to shape the culture of the practice and work environment to the highest degree of professionalism, efficiency, and competency.
- Organize and coordinate doctors and staff for efficient work flow.
- Act as primary manager and medical director for the hospital. This includes developing and maintaining staff schedules, providing regular evaluations for doctors, coordinating and advancing continuing education for the doctors and regularly review cases, and maintaining and addressing creating medical, surgical, and patient care protocols
- Screening potential candidates for available positions and hiring. Coordinating training and performance reviews and terminating those that cannot meet the standards set forth by the practice. Oversee and coordinate the training and develop skills and knowledge of new hires and relief veterinarians that may join the hospital team.
- Take responsibility for instituting and implementing new treatment protocols in order to maintain our high standards of care.
- Oversee pricing strategies.
- Preparing regular financial reports for review by all partners. Work with partners to use financial and sales data to effectuate changes in order create a fiscally healthy practice.
- Coordinate with the administrative staff members such as Practice Manager, Hospital Manager, Nursing Director, Lead Technician and other management staff to advance the interests of the practice and the services it offers.
- Provide input on policy where needed and be a management presence, along with the Hospital Manager for the entire practice team.
- Coordinate marketing efforts. This includes website, advertising, CE events, mailings, with the help of administrative marketing director, web designer, etc.
- Enforce hospital and employment policies.
- Provide veterinary care services as a practicing veterinarian for outpatient care, surgeries, and veterinary care procedures.
Cutting Edge Connect is an executive consulting firm with the goal of bringing talented individuals into quality organizations.
To speak with us directly, please contact:
John Edgcomb, President
Have you Connected with the top employers yet?
Why work with Us?
Cutting Edge Connect does not employ the candidates who apply for this position. As an Executive Recruiter, our client has requested assistance in finding exceptional professionals to fill this role. Our services allow you, the candidate, to gain a privileged position in front of the hiring authority and human resources. Our clients trust us to ease the headaches of the hiring process for everyone by presenting your qualifications in a unique and attention-grabbing way.