- Create the “to-be” technology footprint, develop solutions roadmap and phased implementation approach to achieve strategic business objectives within Supply Chain, Planning and Operations.
- Analyze existing SAP MM, PP, QM & IM technology issues and propose short, mid and long-term solutions.
- Evangelize the “to-be” technology stack with relevant business and technology stakeholders.
- Transform requirements into detailed solution architecture deliverables for strategic initiatives within the assigned functional area.
- Define and incorporate non-functional and cross-functional requirements into proposed solutions.
- Actively participate as a member of the delivery team in providing and ensuring optimal design solutions are understood and adopted
- Lead and facilitate cross functional solution design discussions with Business Process Owners, solution architect, business analysts and developers
- Work with Domain Architects (including Data, Infrastructure, Application and Security architects) to ensure that solution architecture aligns with system design guidelines and enterprise architecture standards.
- Participate in business, data, application and infrastructure planning, providing insight into the future of the technology footprint within the assigned functional area.
- Evaluate new technologies and create proposals for their adoption based on business goals, investments, benefits and risks
- Foster innovation and implement creative out-of-the-box ideas by conducting brainstorming sessions, hackathons and other innovation events
- Perform hands-on work related to system configuration etc. Document business requirements, Business process flows, functional specs and solution designs.
- Coach, mentor and guide solution delivery and operations teams to effectively leverage the technology footprint.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with business and technical leaders
- Ensure the stability and scalability of SAP SCM solution and its cross functional integration.
- Provide continued leadership and oversight in adhering and maturing IT processes
- 10+ years of cumulative work experience
- 5+ years of relevant architecture experience
- 5+ years of hands-on techno functional experience in SAP Supply Chain Area
- Strong SAP knowledge in SAP MM, PP, QM & IM modules
- Solid experience with IT processes related to Change management, Release Management and SDLC
- Knowledge in sales and operations (S&OP) planning and demand management processes is a huge plus
- Experience in S/4 HANA, IBP, Ariba and APO is highly desirable
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or Business
- Strong oral & written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Broad and deep experience in Supply Chain, Advanced Planning, Warehouse Operations, Costing and Procurement business processes and related technical solution