|Job Title||Executive Chef (Expat/Local)|
|Job Description||Our client is a 5* very high-end International Chain Resort with +/- 50 very exclusive villas in Bali.|
This role will be reporting directly to General Manager.
You will be overseeing the day to day culinary operations of this unique property and lead and mentor a team of passionate local staff who deliver a truly memorable experience for their guests.
Candidate will have profound knowledge of Western as well as Asian cuisines and will be highly creative in combining local ingredients with Westerner products.
For this position, both Expats and Indonesian Nationals are being considered.
• Young, dynamic, energetic, creative Chef
• Ample experience in 5* boutique resorts and/or fine dining free-standing restaurants
• Strong luxury foundation in internationally branded properties
• Passionate to cook, discover local regions, work with local ingredients and culture
• Innovative with cuisine through both modern and classical techniques, sources quality ingredients and respects local availability
• Still loves to cook and produces food of a high level with great attention to presentation
• Health conscious, clean cooking
• Flexible and able to cater to particular guest requests / preferences / allergies
• Strong leadership and organizational skills with great eye for detail
• Should be very operational, a real hands-on / on-the-floor person
• Hygiene & HACCP competent
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• People friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance
• A person full of drive who loves and can relay to and follow the vision of this unique property
• Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel and guests
• Strong customer relations skills with a focus on guest engagement
• Familiar with budgeting and costing
• Computer literate
• Well organized and able to work independently
• Hard working and able to work efficiently under pressure
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Passion for service excellence
• Proven business / financial results
• Quality orientated
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Innovative and passionate about training
• Positive thinking with a “can-do” attitude
• Able to deal effectively with guests in a luxury environment
• Stable career path
• Flexible working hours
• Strong coach / mentor
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.