|Job Title||General Manager (Expat)|
|Job Description||Our client is a 5* luxury boutique resort with +/- 50 keys and multiple F&B outlets. The resort is managed by a small luxury boutique resort group which manages about 10 luxury resorts all located on idyllic beaches on tropical islands in the Indian Ocean.|
Our client is looking for an experienced, “hands-on” style operator with a good presence who can successfully lead and mentor a team of passionate multi-cultural staff who deliver a truly memorable experience for their guests.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Minimum of 3 year degree, Bachelor or equivalent
• 5*, leisure resort and high end boutique operation experience
• Able to deal effectively with guests in a luxury boutique environment
• Experience in a structured international hotel environment
• Strong operational background
• Island, Maldives or remote location experience
• Experience managing multicultural teams
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Able to work autonomously
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Good communication skills
• Young, dynamic
• Passion for service excellence
• Creative thinker, independent, organized
• Proven business / financial results
• Quality orientated
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Innovative and passionate about training
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Proactive and result driven
• Flexible working hours
Due to the remoteness of the location, our client only considers single status.
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.