Our client is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving customers in over 150 countries. They are seeking a Pre-Construction Manager to join their team.
- Lead the systems and equipment sales business by executing account management strategies that facilitate long-term customer relationships with targeted customers.
- Plan, forecast, manage and deliver consistent long-term profitable branch growth.
- Develop and direct the systems sales force to be the premier supplier of all HVAC offerings (i.e. HVAC controls, HVAC equipment low voltage technology solutions etc.) across all building types.
- Responsible for actualizing account management strategies, sales planning, sales pipeline management, salesperson development/training and sales activity consistent with the Sales Management Disciplines.
- Establish and maintain long term customer relationships with key and target owners, architects, consulting engineers and contractors to influence opportunities.
- Through active leadership participation in the local community and professional organizations, maintains an understanding of the business environment (i.e. legislative, purchasing, and market trends).
Please reach out to Susan today; 847-550-1300 ext 47 / email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or Marketing.
- 5+ years of progressive sales and/or operational experience in building systems, products and services.
- 3+ years of experience in a lead or supervisory role with responsibility for the productivity or development of others.