Summerfield & Associates is seeking a Pricing Analyst for a permanent position in Memphis, TN.
PRICING ANALYST JOB SUMMARY:
This position is responsible for assisting in the management and direction of all pricing related activities for all products sold. The Pricing Analyst will work closely with product management, field operations, key business partners, and the senior management team to maximize the profitability of the business by systematically analyzing and recommending pricing levels throughout all product categories. The Pricing Analyst will also work on business intelligence to better understand the market and competition.
PRICING ANALYST PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, evaluate, and implement pricing strategies and models based upon current business and competitive market dynamics.
- Conduct research and perform competitive pricing analysis.
- Monitor ongoing competitive environment to ensure practices do not adversely impact company reputation or customer satisfaction.
- Forecast impact of pricing changes and promotion on revenue and gross profits.
- Development of a retail pricing data mart.
- Distribute ongoing reporting and analysis as well as ad hoc reporting to increase awareness and understanding of the pricing environment.
- Develop and track metrics / key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success and deliver profitable business growth.
- Work with Product Management leaders to ensure that enough market knowledge is present to support pricing excellence, maintain competitive prices for all product lines and have competitive pricing available when initiating price on new products or reviewing existing products.
- Understand segmentation and value elements critical to customers to calculate value equations and target value propositions to customer segments to enable the right pricing actions.
PRICING ANALYST EXPERIENCE/SKILLS/ABILITIES:
- Minimum of three years’ work experience in a related field is required.
- Retail and/or heavy-duty product pricing experience is preferred.
- Candidates must possess the following:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient analytical and financial skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
PRICING ANALYST EDUCATION/CERTIFICATES/LICENSES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Math, Engineering or related studies or equivalent work experience is required.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMERFIELD ASSOCIATES, INC. is an award winning and nationally recognized leader in the consulting and recruiting industry. We are dedicated to the success of our clients, our employees, and our business. To view more of our opportunities please visit www.summerfield.net