||IBP Lead Business Analyst – Demand Supply and S&OP|
Oversee implementation and/or development of Business’ Forecasting, Demand Planning, Supply Chain management strategies and S&OP enablement to achieve desired operational, financial, customer service, and Operations Planning objectives.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be engaged in the development, implementation and support of all processes and their support systems (legacy and SAP IBP) related to Supply Chain demand, supply and S&OP planning.
• Drive the Integrated Business Planning process (IBP) with a focus on alignment between the demand plan and business plan. Drive & coach consistent IBP process with all North America and Global Business Teams.
• Support appropriate setup and function of ERP systems (SAP & legacy), Business Intelligence or Data Warehouse Tools, Demand Planning and Statistical Forecasting tools as well as Supply Planning MRP / heuristics.
• Develop strong working relationships with management and external resources
• Project development and management of resources, budgets and schedules
• Creating and maintaining documentation including, but not limited to: Process development and continuous process improvement, functional and technical documentation and specifications, training support…
• Demonstrated leadership in fostering continuous learning, empowerment, involvement, and opportunities
• End user training
• Championing strategic Supply Chain business process and support system solutions
• Champion best practice adoption, adherence and consistency for process and system support configuration across all Global Business Teams
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or a related field of study. Advanced degree preferred
Minimum Work Experience: Five (5) years of in-depth experience working with SAP Supply Chain to include ECC: MM, PP, WM, EWM as well as APO DP
Strong experience with IBP in S/4HANA highly preferred
License(s) / Certification(s): None
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities: =607; Expert knowledge of ERP systems (SAP highly preferred), loading of forecast demand, management of forecast consumption, scenario planning, MPS, PFEP and demand planning strategies including knowledge of key parameters used to optimize service levels and finished goods inventory
=607; Strong knowledge of MRP concepts & processes
=607; Strong working knowledge of APO and IBP highly preferred.
=607; Strong knowledge of SAP ECC.
=607; Successful implementation and configuration experience in SAP APO and IBP highly preferred
=607; Expert knowledge of product/market/demand analysis, forecasting and forecast improvement methodologies
=607; Good Supply Chain business acumen and the ability to effectively articulate.
=607; Strong knowledge of Demand Planning standards of practice, concepts, statistical methods and calculations and widely accepted principles.
=607; Experience in supply chain management including demand/supply planning, product creation, process and systems, operations and strategic planning preferred.
=607; Strong written and verbal communication skills to include the ability to effectively communicate in English including meeting facilitation and presentations.
=607; Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively develop and foster strong business relationships with persons of various levels and backgrounds within the organization.
=607; Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to be innovative with solutions.
=607; Strong analytical skills and the ability to breakdown and understand complex data.
=607; Leadership skills and the ability to highly motivate and successfully lead the work of others.
=607; Ability to successfully maintain poise and confidence in difficult situations.
=607; Ability to develop and make professional public presentations.
=607; Ability to develop and manage against long-term and short-term goals.
=607; Ability to travel both domestic and international as appropriate required.
=607; Ability to be goal focused and action oriented.
=607; Ability to lead large-scale and complex technology projects.
=607; Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
=607; Ability to work in a constant state of alertness
=607; Ability to establish an independent view, effectively collaborate in decision-making, and motivate others
=607; Ideal candidate can demonstrate prior experience deploying a rigorous demand planning strategy and system across a large multi-divisional company
=607; Ability to develop process while keeping focus on achieving breakthrough results
=607; Ability to work independently and lead others regardless of reporting structure to meet objectives